Frequently asked questions regarding shipping, art, etc.
For any questions that you may have that are not answered here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we ship internationally?
- At this time, we only ship inside the U.S. and to Canada.
How fast is shipping?
- We ship orders out within 1 - 3 days of receiving an order.
Do all orders ship with a tracking number?
- Yes, we ship all orders with a tracking number. Generally using USPS.
Do we accept returns?
- Yes, we accept returns on most orders.
- See below for which types of orders we cannot accept returns on.
- You must contact us within 14 days of delivery.
- You must ship the order back within 30 days of delivery.
- You will be responsible for the shipping cost unless an item was damaged during shipping. If any part of the order was damaged during shipping, please contact us and we will send a replacement for what was damaged.
What we do not accept returns on:
- Custom or personalized items.
Do we accept cancelations?
- Yes, as long as we have not processed the order and created the stickers. Always feel free to contact us, however, and we will do our best to help you with any concerns.
Do we take custom orders?
- Yes! We do custom sticker sheets and designs for other types of products such as t-shirts as well.
- For a custom order, please contact us before making any purchases on the shop. We will discuss design and product type. We will post a listing in the shop with the agreed fee attached.
Where does the art come from?
- All of the art we use is either created by the owner or commercially licensed. For more information on specific art, please contact us.
How are the stickers made?
It's a trade secret! ;)
- We use a printer and Cricut machine to make the sticker sheets.
For all other inquiries, please contact us at